Advanced Technology and Techniques
Cleaning and restoration technology continues to evolve in the restoration industry. In addition to our fire and water cleaning services, SERVPRO of Longview/ Kelso offers specialized services for residential and commercial properties in mold, BIO, and also document cleaning and restoration. The advancements allow SERVPRO professionals to restore your property back to it's preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively. Keeping up with advanced technology and techniques allow us to more adequately restore your home or business. Our technicians learn how to best use our equipment, which helps them to perform their water and fire damage cleanup and restoration more efficiently.
"The mission of the IICRC is to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning and installation industries." SERVPRO technicians are certified with the IICRC and are required to complete industry standard validation for every job. This certification helps to assure our customers that our employees know how to properly and successfully use drying equipment for restoration and cleaning.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.